Characteristics and classification of coated cups
The coating cup is also called thermal transfer cup. This is a cup specially used for thermal transfer. Friends in the thermal transfer industry know that ordinary cups cannot be used for thermal transfer. Because ordinary cups have no coating on them, coated cups are a type of cup specifically designed for thermal transfer. In short, a coated cup is a coated cup.
The characteristic of the coated cup is that it can be used for thermal transfer, while the ordinary cup is not. And the coating cup makes the thermal transfer technology more diversified. The pattern transferred by the coated cup is bright in color and will not fade. It will not fade even in the dishwasher, which is a real lasting commemoration.
There are many kinds of coated cups, mainly mugs, side cups, inner cups, full-color cups, cone cups, bell cups, color changing cups, animal cups, children’s cups, coffee cups, etc. There are many cup styles. This is even more in line with market demand.
There must be a certain method for spraying the coating on the cup, otherwise the uneven spraying of the coating will affect the quality of the coating cup.
A. Dip coating construction (also spraying construction) —- suitable for small processing
1. Pre-treatment: Thoroughly clean the surface of the treated object; wipe it dry with a cloth without water; then put it in the oven to dry (150 degrees); then take it out and cool.
2. Immerse the cold cup in the base solution, and tilt it out after it is completely filled. If it is a cup, do not allow the coating to immerse in the cup. The porcelain cup does not need to be immersed in the cup, just immerse the outside.
3. Place the soaked cup in a dust-proof cabinet or in a closed room for 5-10 minutes, and allow the treatment to dry. At the same time, turn on the oven and let the oven heat up to 200 degrees. After that.
4. Put the coated cup into the oven above 200 degrees and bake for about 15-20 minutes.
Note: Stir well before use and seal the lid after use. This product is flammable and dangerous. Please keep away from fireworks and store in a cool and dry place.
B, spraying construction — suitable for a large number of processing tools:
1, spray gun
2. Air pump (air compressor)
3. Exhaust equipment, such as: axial fan
4. Industrial oven with blast air.
1. Spray the product surface evenly four times in the order of vertical and horizontal.
2. Place it on a flat surface that is dust-proof at room temperature (such as in a wooden cabinet) for 5-10 minutes, and allow the treatment to dry.
3. Bake in an oven above 200 degrees for about 20 minutes.
4. Allow to cool at room temperature.